Richest 1%

Just read an article on CNN saying by 2016 the richest 1% will own more than the other 99%.

This evidently accounts for 80 BILLIONAIRES and MULT-BILLIONAIRES.

So some person plans to raise holy hell about this at Davos next week. She wants these people to be STRIPPED of their wealth and give it to other 99%!

I don’t think so! It is about as stupid as some Democrat who wants the folks on Wall Street to ease the burden of the American MIDDLE CLASS!

Do not these bleeding LIBERALS realize that many of those in the RICHEST 1% are responsible for many of the other 99% having any way to bring in income to take care of their families? Certainly there are members of the RICHEST 1% that do NOT contribute to their fellow man but that is NOT for me to judge!

If MIDDLE CLASS Americans are still pursuing J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) mentality then so be it! I ain’t underwriting IDIOTS!

More from Thoreau in next post as I had planned before.

Hugh Simpson
RealityDesigner


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.