Birds of A Feather…

You most likely can finish this time honored saying: FLOCK TOGETHER! This applies both POSITIVELY and NEGATIVELY. Let’s start with the NEGATIVE and I am going to give you an example from own experience. Remember in the last post we … Continue reading

NOT Walkin The Talk

I am sick and tired of dealing with the BS artists both on a personal and business level! America especially has become a Nation of BSers! Politicians do it. Companies do it. Advertisers do it. The news media does it. … Continue reading

Walden by Thoreau Part 6

1. “When we are unhurried and wise, we perceive that only great and worthy things have any permanent and absolute existence, that petty fears and petty pleasures are but the shadow of the reality. This is always exhilarating and sublime.” … Continue reading

99% Rise Up

I have to digress from sharing more of my new mentor THOREAU to again put in my two cents worth about this recent uproar about the 1%! To me it is about as newsworthy as under inflated footballs! Evidently members … Continue reading

Walden by Thoreau Part 5

Yes today we are back to THOREAU! ENJOY! 1. “Why should we live with such hurry and waste of life? We are determined to be starved before we are hungry. Men say that a stitch in time saves nine, and … Continue reading

Robbin’ Hood Obama

I had said that I was going to share more of my new hero and mentor HENRY DAVID THOREAU; however I must put in my two cents worth about Obama’s State of the Union message. I guess we can now … Continue reading

Richest 1%

Just read an article on CNN saying by 2016 the richest 1% will own more than the other 99%. This evidently accounts for 80 BILLIONAIRES and MULT-BILLIONAIRES. So some person plans to raise holy hell about this at Davos next … Continue reading

Passion for PERFECTION

Tom Peters nailed it: PASSION FOR PERFECTION! If for some reason you have never heard of TOM PETERS then Google him! Then read EVERY book he has authored! Today you do NOT see PASSION FOR PERFECTION! My Mom was a … Continue reading